Turn the internet into a dollar printing machine
If you are reading this, then chances are you are thinking of making an extra income from the spare time you have at home after work and during weekends and holidays. Once you decide to commit yourself to freelancing, you will have to be prepared for the fact that it’s a professional commitment that you will make and sticking to it will require lots of hard work.you c an start online wrtint on freelance writing websites
Within a year or two, your freelance or part-time work might become your full time profession and you will enter a new phase of life. All over the world, this is the way most freelancers turn into entrepreneurs by testing the waters first and then taking the plunge into the rough waters of the business arena.
check this also
- Anyone who has been in the writing field long enough and has been in the habit of penning thoughts to paper will tell you that writing is catharsis. And if you can put thoughts to paper, then you are already ahead of most people in terms of communicating well
- Success in any field requires knowledge, competence, and most of all experience but it has to fructify into success only if you can communicate your ideas to others through writing. By writing on the internet you will get through to a world-wide audience.
- Businesses want writers who can write good English at a good pace and perform well under all kinds of conditions. The Darwinian principle works here also that it is not the smartest of the specious but the one which is most adaptable to change.
- There are various ways you can make money online depending on the kind of skills you have. Some people have multiple skills that include writing; editing, translating and these skills can be transferred into other real life applications.
- Writing of web content is the most common application that freelancers find their skills being deployed into. Blogs are the next, followed closely by search engine friendly key word based articles that are highly in demand.
- The best way to write web content is to research the topic from various websites as time permits and then write a coherent, original article that explains the brand proposition in the simplest possible manner.
- The idea is to elicit a response from the readers in the form of click, shares, phone calls, enquiries through email and many other touch points that the company has established including the helpline number.
- Most freelance writers and almost 90% of them write for businesses while the remaining write for personalities.
- Of late, there has been a lot of money flowing into this business from personalities like politicians, film-stars, sports personalities, pop stars who are aggressively promoting themselves on social media but have no time to write.
- Much of the money flowing in this business post-recession is from small start-ups that are either advocating a brand, product, service or personality
- Yes, if you have come to this point and are reading this sentence, then you are a serious freelancer who values his work immensely and wants timely payment for timely work.
- All the five websites listed below work on an optional or compulsory escrow system wherein the buyer of service deposits the decided project money into a third party account called as the escrow account and the funds are released from this account, once the project is complete.
- It is a completely safe and transparent system of working and none of the websites allow users to exchange personal information like email, address, location in order to reduce the complications before, during and after project delivery.
- It is strongly recommended that you follow the rules outlined by these websites in order to avoid getting penalized and losing your main source of income.
- Fiverr: Everything sells here for just five dollars. Great site to start with!
- Guru: The best part about the site is that it gives users an option to block ad reviews if they have acquired a certain standing in the market.
- People per hour: Best for hourly projects and overall projects are higher priced.
- Upwork: A joint venture between o-desk and elance, both giants in their heydays, this offers 40 bids for free members, higher value projects but its certification exams are tough.
- Freelancer: The behemoth of the freelancing world and usually this is the site most writers start with. Even free members find it easy to get work
There is a caveat that you will be allowed to withdraw money in instalments of twenty or thirty dollars to reduce transaction costs and engage only serious freelancers who can work hard with the clients to grow their business. And increase the amount they withdraw in each instalment you can start your freelancing carrer with this freelance writing websites
i hope you like this freelance writing websites list . pls share your views on this post view comments